- Firm: Top 40 Practice
- Mix of work: 100% Audit
- Location: West End of London
- Clients: Property, Media and Large Groups
Are you an Audit Senior looking to remain in practice? Are you looking to expand your technical skills by working on more complex and prestigious clients?
Our client is a leading Top 40 independent accountancy firm in Central London with fantastic offices and a high calibre client base with turnovers up to £200m including: media clients, listed clients, large groups, prestigious brand names and international subsidiaries.
Working for this mid-tier firm will not only offer an enjoyable work environment and great client base, they allow you to take on responsibility as soon as you are ready. The autonomous working practice will allow you to advance in Audit both technically and with regards to your supervisory skills.
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified or about to be qualified
- Have experience of working on Audit clients with turnovers of £10m+
- Be outgoing and willing to take on new challenges
- Have the drive to progress your career with a mid-tier environment and a willingness to take on challenging work
If you are looking for an Audit Senior role in London, please contact Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.