- Firm: Top 60
- Workload: 80% Audit
- Clients: AIM listed
- Location: North London
- Benefits: Excellent progression
- Salary: £40-44k
Are you an Audit Senior looking to work for a firm with a large company feel and AIM listed clients in North London?
If so our client is currently recruiting for an Audit Senior role where your workload will be 80% audit based. There will also be the opportunity to work on other ad hoc assignments, such as corporate finance work, share valuations and internal audit reviews.
You will be working on audits for clients within sectors including, property development & investment groups, manufacturers and retail, some with turnovers as high as £100m. The firm focuses mainly on OMB’s although you will also have exposure to larger clients forming complex groups, UK subsidiaries of overseas listed clients and AIM listed clients.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be recently qualified with strong academic results
- Have undertaken a significant percentage of audit in your current role
- Have led audits from planning to completion with a minimum turnover of £20m
- Gained exposure to IFRS or group consolidations (advantageous but not essential)
- Be highly personable with sound verbal and written communication skills
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Audit Senior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.