* Firm: Top 80 Firm
* Workload: Audit 70% ; Accounts/Tax 30%
* Clients: Mainly within the Media and Entertainment, Hospitality, Professional and Financial Services Sectors, with client turnovers of up to £80m
* Location: West End (London)
* Benefits: Exposure to technically challenging clients
* Salary: £48- 55k
Are you seeking an Audit Senior role in London that offers exposure to a prestigious range of clients, the technical challenge of IFRS engagements, AIM clients, specialist sectors such as FSA and the opportunity to work on projects such as corporate finance? Would you also be keen to work in a friendly environment that values team ethics and a work life balance?
Our client, a highly regarded mid-tier firm with a partner base who have generally trained within Top 10 firms, are seeking an Audit and Accounts Senior to join their firm. The firm is technically strong and extremely focused on providing a strong client service. Their client base ranges from small OMBs and inbound internationals to larger groups and AIM listed entities.
Should you be looking to remain in practice for the foreseeable future in a role that offers career progression, a supportive environment, and great clients this is the Audit Senior role for you. In addition to the client facing element of the role, the opportunity to do advisory projects and the firm's commitment to involving you in their marketing and networking efforts will give you a much better grounding for a future at either management or partnership level than most Audit Senior roles can offer.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be recently ACA qualified
- Have a strong audit background, leading audit teams from planning to completion
- Be highly personable with sound verbal and written communication skills
- Have an ability to handle client requests in a timely manner and build a rapport both internally and with clients
- Enjoy working as a team player, offering assistance to others
- Demonstrate strong technical skills
- Have an awareness of the billing cycle with an ability to demonstrate that you can manage your own time and that of juniors and to complete work within set budgets
In exchange, this Audit Senior role will offer a competitive salary, opportunity for progression and the autonomy to allow you to grow within the role at a rate that suits you without holding you back. All of this in a great West End location and with high calibre colleagues from whom you can learn a great deal.
If you are seeking Audit Senior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Accountancy Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.