- Firm: Top 80
- Workload: 60% Audit and 40% Accounts
- Clients: Manufacturing, Leisure & Charities with up to £100m t/o
- Location: City of London
- Benefits: Excellent work/life balance
- Salary: £40-44k
Are you interested in remaining in audit and looking for a firm with an exciting range of clients?
My client, a sizeable firm in Central London are currently looking for an Audit Senior to join their team. This firm have a particular strength in the technology sector as well as other areas including restaurants, media, property and professional services. A number of their clients report under IFRS and they have a variety of AIM Listed entities on their books.
To be considered for this role you must be:
- ACA/ACCA Newly Qualified
- Currently working for a UK based practice firm
- Experienced in leading audits with turnovers of around £10-15m
- Confident in dealing with clients and commercial in your outlook
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Audit Senior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
News & Insights