Firm: 8 Partner Firm
Workload: 70% Audit and 30% Accounts
Salary: Up to £46,000
Are you a qualified Audit Supervisor looking to join a dynamic, forward-thinking and growing Firm?
If so our client, an 8 Partner Firm based in London are looking for an Audit Supervisor to join their proactive team.
* Managing a varied portfolio of clients
* Have the chance to get involved in forensic accounting projects
* Reviewing the audit and accounts planning, managing the field work process and finalising audits of corporate clients
* Reviewing the UK corporation tax returns and supporting computations of corporate clients
* Supervisory experience, to include managing/leading a team
The successful candidate will:
* Be ACA qualified, preferably with first time passes
* Demonstrate significant experience of external audits of small and medium sized enterprises under UK GAAP
* Have an excellent understanding of FRS 102, and IRFS would be an advantage
* Ideally have knowledge of Caseware and Alphatax
If you are seeking Audit Supervisor roles in London please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.