* Firm: Top 20
* Location: London, City
* Workload: 70% Audit and 30% Accounts
* Clients: NFP, FCA, Property, Retail
* Salary: £48-60K
Are you an experienced Audit Supervisor seeking a step up to Assistant Manager in a Top 20 practice?
Our client, a Top 20 firm, are looking for a driven audit professional to join their London City office. Exposure to a wide variety of industries is on offer within an exciting client portfolio, including FCA regulated and Not for Profit entities. This also would include international groups, Technology and Media.
There is excellent scope for progression and a set pathway to Manager for the right candidate, with responsibility for a client portfolio given quite early on.
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA/ACCA Qualified, with at least 1 year's PQE within a UK practice firm
- Demonstrate supervisory experience for a small team
- Have experience with Not for Profit and FCA regulated entities
- Be commercially aware with a client focus
- Excellent communication skills
If you are seeking Audit Supervisor or Assistant Manager jobs in the City of London, contact Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.