- Firm: Top 20
- Workload: Audit focused
- Clients: FinTech, Investment + Private Equity Funds, Cryptocurrency
- Location: City of London
- Salary: To £52k
Are you an Audit Senior in financial services looking to step into a supervisor role at a Top 20 London Practice?
Our client, a Top 20 Firm in the city, is seeking an Audit Supervisor to join their Financial Services team based in London. The London team also work closely with two dedicated Partners in the Cayman Islands to service its investment fund client portfolio.
You will have the chance for steady progression within a fast-growing and ambitious team covering a range of financial services clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Completing audits in accordance with prescribed audit procedures
- Producing detailed audit planning, including details of potential difficulties and ensure correct tests are applied to produce sufficient audit evidence
- Reviewing or completing audit cycles file before passing files on to the partner for review
- briefing staff, allocating tasks and timescales, and monitoring performance
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA or ACCA fully qualified, with practice experience
- Have 3+ years of audit experience, to include full planning to completion
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Experience in financial services clients, and a desire to stay within this industry
If you are seeking Audit Supervisor roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.