- Firm: Top 20 Firm
- Workload: 70% Audit / 30% Accounts & Tax
- Location: Milton Keynes
- Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days
- Salary: To £46000
Are you an experienced Audit Assistant Manager looking for an exciting opportunity within a Top 20 firm local to home?
Our client, a Top 20 Accountancy firm, is a member of one of the world's fastest growing international networks. With a strong client base of overseas companies as well as many high profile owner managed businesses, the firm offer their staff a real technical challenge as well as a down to earth and supportive environment. With a strong focus on adding value to their clients, there is exceptional progression for those individuals who enjoy providing advisory support to their clients. As part of their continued growth, the firm are seeking to hire an Audit Supervisor.
The split for this role is approximately 70/30 in favour of audit, there is some flexibility in the portfolio on offer.
The successful candidate will:
- be ACA or ACCA part or fully qualified with UK practice experience
- have preparation of accounts experience
- demonstrate experience of leading junior members of staff on audits
- experience in Xero, CaseWare and Alphatax, Sage, QBO or similar
If you are seeking Audit Supervisor roles in Milton Keynes, contact Austin Rose the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.