Are you an Audit Manager or Senior Manager who enjoys the technical side of audit but not the pressures of the fee-earning environment? Do you enjoy adding value and offering technical advice? Are you seeking a role that offers great flexibility, the chance to work autonomously and a fantastic work life balance? If so, this could be the role for you.
Our client is one of the leading providers of technical, training, compliance and advisory services to accountancy firms ranging from those in the Accountancy Age Top 100 to smaller boutiques. Due to continued growth, the firm are seeking to recruit a Technical and Compliance advisor (Manager or Senior Manager level). Part Time will be considered and while the work is leaned to working from home and client sites, it would ideally suit someone in London or surrounding areas.
The role will entail:
- Visiting clients to conduct both engagement quality control reviews (EQCR) and quality control. Cold and Hot file reviews on audit and non-audit files, providing face to face feedback to clients and preparing detailed reports
- Advising clients on areas covering UK GAAP and IFRS; Auditing Standards, Ethical issues, Company Law and specialist areas (including Charities, Pensions, SRA Accounts Rules and FCA)
- Contributing to a suite of technical manuals, methodology and supporting the technical helpline
If you are working in a fee earning role as a Manager / Senior Manager or in a technical capacity within an accountancy firm this role could give you a technical challenge and client facing work without the pressures of the fee earning environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong audit background
- Possess strong technical skills within audit and up-to-date knowledge of reporting requirements
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Be flexible and willing to travel to clients (predominantly short half day visits within the M25)
If you are seeking Technical jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.