Our client a firm of solicitors are seeking to recruit a Book-Keeper to join their finance team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year book-keeping experience ideally gained in a legal firm. Responsibilities will include:
1. To complete Bank Reconciliations for both Client and Office Account.
2. To liaise with the fee earners and Partners to provide approval for all invoices.
3. To process all invoices for payment, once approved.
4. To complete posting for all invoices on the case management system, once payment has been made.
5. To ensure all the direct debits and standing order payments are correctly posted to appropriate ledgers on the case management system.
6. To ensure all credit card payments are correctly posted to appropriate ledgers on the case management system.
7. To provide assistance to clients wishing to make payments via credit or debt card.
8. To inform all FE's when payment has been taken by credit or debt card.
9. To maintain and manage the filling and admin with all invoices.
10. To obtain VAT receipts for all direct debts.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.