* Firm: 3 partner
* Workload: Bookkeeping
* Clients: include famous entertainers, artists and writers
* Location: London
* Salary: £30-38k
Are you a Bookkeeper looking to work at a leading mid-tier accountancy firm in London's West End?
Our client, a well established accountancy practice in Central London, is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper. The firm have a very high profile client base which includes famous entertainers, artists and writers. The firm also have clients from other sectors including property and financial services.
Your role will mainly involve day to day bookkeeping for clients, processing end to end payroll for companies with between 1 and 100 employees and processing VAT returns.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be a minimum of AAT qualified
- Have at least 2 years experience in Bookkeeping and Payroll
- Currently be working within a UK based practice (minimum 2 partner firm)
- Have Bookkeeping, Payroll, and VAT experience
- Have strong communication skills
If you are seeking Bookkeeping jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.