Are you an experienced Bookkeeper / Tour Accountant with experience of working with music & entertainment clients?
Our client, a medium sized accountancy practice are currently seeking to recruit a Bookkeeper / Tour Accountant to join their business in order to support their music team.
The successful candidate will provide a full business management service to musicians and bands, comedians and other entertainers covering:
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Management of bank payments
- Full administrative support
- Some tour accounting
Experience of withholding tax for touring artists would be a major advantage for this position.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be a minimum of AAT qualified or qualified by experience
- Have at least 4 years' experience in Bookkeeping and VAT preparation for music related clients
- Be happy to provide administrative as well as accounting support to clients
- Demonstrate strong client facing skills
- Ideally have experience of Quickbooks
This would be a great opportunity to continue working with music clients for one of London's leading media focused accountancy firms.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.