Our client a leading property services organisation is seeking to recruit a Bookkeeper.
Who is the Bookkeeper?
This full time position is based in London and will be responsible for all the day-to-day bookkeeping, processing and accounting.
What you will be responsible for, mainly.
- Managing receivables invoices including reconciling deposits
- Reconciling payment and invoice discrepancies and collection
- Bank reconciliation and setting payments
- Processing company credit card receipts
- Maintaining SAP B1 System
- Production of management accounts
- Preparation of VAT returns and month- End reporting
- Working closely with the HQ finance team located overseas
Do you have the following experience?
- Bookkeeper/accounting qualification- preferred but not essential
- At least 3 years of experience as a bookkeeper
- Expert Excel and MS office skills
- Experience working with SAP B1- an advantage
- Experience working in a global company- an advantage
Critical Competencies for Success:
- You must have strong data entry skills and a knack for numbers - be highly attentive to details and keep your finger on the pulse
- Good organizational skills are key to getting you far in bookkeeping, so things don't fall out of balance
- You must be a thorough and accurate worker who is able to recognize errors when made, and takes the necessary steps to correct them
- You should be a fast-paced mover with strong interpersonal relation skills, who is able to work efficiently both independently and in a team
- Don't let rules confine you - thinking outside the box is necessary at such a role in such a dynamic environment
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied, please call 0203 2255 060 if you have any questions.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.