- Workload: Bookkeeping, VAT, Management Accounts
- Clients: UK OMBs with turnovers up to £10m
- Location: Essex
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £22-£26K
Are you an experienced Bookkeeper looking to join one of Essex’s largest and fastest growing Outsourcing Divisions? Are you looking for the team structure, client base and progression opportunities equivalent to that of a top 50 firm with the friendly and supporting culture of a local firm.
Our client is a leading independent accountancy practice with offices based in Essex. They are currently seeking a driven individual to join their growing Financial Outsourcing department. The firm is recognised for creating a diverse and challenging working environment that leads to excellent opportunities for career progression.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- General bookkeeping, VAT returns including online submission
- Monthly and quarterly Management Accounts
- Regular client meetings
- Working in-house as well as at clients’ premises when required
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be AAT qualified or studying towards
- Have accountancy practice background
- Knowledge or Sage, Quickbooks and Xero is highly desirable
- Able to demonstrate good client relationship skills
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Bookkeeper jobs in Essex contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.