Firm: Mid Tier Firm
Location: Central London
Clients: OMBs, Private Individuals and Charities
Workload: Bookkeeping and Management Accounts
Salary: £40,000 - £49,000
Are you an ACCA qualified Bookkeeper/Management Accountant looking to join a rapidly expanding firm in London that prides itself on being forward thinking?
If so our client, a mid tier firm based in London, are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper/Management Accountant to join their team.
The responsibilities include:
- Preparation of monthly or quarterly management accounts as dictated by client
- Undertake bookkeeping for a variety of clients; inputting data and processing payments as required
- Maintain the sales, purchase and general ledgers for a variety of clients
- Posting month end journals
- Adhere to proper accounting standards
- Meet deadlines and time budgets
- Advise managers of any outstanding issues
- Supervision and development of junior team members
- Complete VAT returns for allocated clients
- Apply appropriate tax codes, liaising with client and HMRC as required
- Ad hoc financial tasks i.e. cash flow forecast / budgeting
- Maintain a full and accurate audit trail by filing and referencing documents in a timely manner
- Liaise with other departments such as Payroll
- Travelling to and working from client site if required
The successful candidate will have:
- ACCA qualification
- Previous bookkeeping experience gained within an accountancy practice and the ability to undertake both simple and more complex bookkeeping tasks
- The ability to prepare management accounts for companies and other entities and handle more complex accounting matters
- The ability to understand documents and data and write clear letters and emails
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Organised and methodical
- Client focused
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Experience of Sage Xero, Quickbooks and other accounting software
If you are looking for Bookkeeping/Management Accountant opportunities within London please contact Austin Rose, the public practice specialist.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.