- Clients: NFP, Property & Construction, Agriculture
- Location: Buckinghamshire
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £18-£28k
Are you an AAT qualified bookkeeper looking for the career structure, client base and progression opportunities of a top 20 firm with the friendly and supporting culture within a local office in Buckinghamshire?
Our client is a top 20 firm with offices spanning across the South of England. They are currently seeking driven and ambitious individual, who will join their Buckinghamshire office. In return you will you will take advantage of their excellent training and career progression structure.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Bookkeeping for clients in variety of sectors
- Processing sales invoices, purchase invoices and bank reconciliations
- Completing VAT returns
- Running monthly payroll
- Assist, guide junior members of the team
- Liaise with other local offices as and when required
- Continuously build and maintain positive relationships with clients and colleagues
The successful candidate needs to:
- Have experience working within UK accountancy practice
- Be AAT qualified
- Demonstrate strong IT skills
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Bookkeeper jobs in Buckinghamshire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.