- Firm: top 40
- Clients: NFP, Technology & Media, Retail
- Location: Oxfordshire
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £18-25k
Are you a Bookkeeper looking to develop your career within a local office of a top 40 firm with clear career progression and structure?
Our client is a top 40 firm with offices based in London and the Home Counties. They have a strong international presence with a high calibre portfolio of clients with varying sizes. In return you will you will take advantage of their excellent career progression structure.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out standard bookkeeping assignments
- Working on a variety of accounting software including XERO
- Preparation and submission of clients' VAT returns
- Carrying out other ad-hoc duties when required
The successful candidate needs to:
- AAT qualified or QBE
- Extensive knowledge of accounting systems including XERO and Quickbooks
- Have previous experience working in UK practice setting
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration or call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Bookkeeper jobs in Hertfordshire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.