- Workload: Bookkeeping, VAT, Other
- Clients: Manufacturing, Agriculture, Charities
- Location: Birmingham
- Benefits: 25 holiday days, company incentives
- Salary: £20-£25k
Are you excited about progressing your career top 50 accountancy practice with access to interesting client work and excellent work life balance?
You will have the opportunity to work as an Audit Manager for a Top 50 firm that will give you an enjoyable job role and the potential for progression in an environment that you will want to remain in for the long term.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Invoice processing
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Payment runs
- Element of client advisory
- Liaising directly with clients and maintaining excellent business relationships
The successful candidate needs to:
- Have minimum of 2 years’ experience working within UK accountancy practice
- AAT or qualified by experience
- Sound knowledge of accounting cloud based systems
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to prioritise tasks
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration, or call on 0203 225 5060 if you have questions regarding the role.
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Bookkeeper jobs in Birmingham contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.