- Workload: Bookkeeping & VAT
- Clients: Media, entertainment, property, professional services & art
- Location: West End, London
- Benefits: Excellent training support
- Salary: £30-35k
Our client, a Top 50 firm, is looking for a Bookkeeper to join their business. You will be working on a high quality portfolio of clients covering sectors such as media, entertainment, property, professional services and art. You will need to be comfortable interpersonally with clients and technically competent enough to build strong relationships with them.
The firm has a great mix of being a traditional close-knit team as well as encouraging an entrepreneurial and commercial outlook. In addition they are well known in the industry for having a fantastic environment and culture where their employees experience a great work life balance whilst still gaining invaluable experience.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Have a multi-client portfolio
- Have previous proven book-keeping experience in a practice environment
- Have intermediate/advanced Excel, Xero, Sage 50 skills
- Have flexibility on hours
- Possess good communication skills
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Bookkeeper jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.