- Firm: Top 20
- Workload: Delivering insight on existing clients, prospects & target markets
- Location: Esher
- Benefits: Excellent work/life balance
- Salary: £20-25k
Are you currently working in a professional services environment and involved in data analyst or business development? Are you looking to progress your career in a Top 20 Accountancy Firm local to you in Esher?
If so, our client are looking to recruit a Business Development Executive to be responsible for the data management and business development operations in support to the Business Development Manager in their Esher office.
The role will involve:
- Providing support to the Business Development Manager specifically for projects or large administrative tasks and delivering insight on existing clients, prospects and target markets
- Data analysis
- Preparing audits in data and resolving business issues for the client base
- Developing and maintaining target lists, arranging meeting and presentations for potential new client prospects
- Maintaining central CRM database including data entry and data cleansing
- Working with the partners to ensure integrity of all existing client data
To be considered for the role you should have:
- English and Maths GCSE Pass
- Knowledge of CRM systems (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Experience in a Professional Services environment
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent IT skills (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Executive jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.