- Firm: Mid-Sized Accountancy Practice
- Workload: Management Accounts, Bookkeeping and VAT
- Location: North West London - Zone 2
- Benefits: Free on-site gym, pension scheme, friendly environment
- Salary: £20-28k
Are you a Bookkeeper or part qualified management accountant with a passion for music like the idea of working with exciting music clients? Would you like a very client facing role with a broad range of duties?
Our client, a medium sized accountancy practice are currently seeking to recruit a Business Management Accountant to join their business in order to support their music team.
The successful candidate will assist with taking care of all of the day to day financial matters for clients as they undertake international tours as well as offering sound advice on minimising their tax exposure and therefore maximising their income. You will support the team in the following:
- Management Accounts
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Minimising withholding taxes
- Expenses and making payments
- Foreign currency
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be studying AAT or ACCA
- Have previous Bookkeeping experience in a UK practice
- Have an interest in music
- Have client facing experience
If you are seeking Music Accountancy jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.