- Firm: Music Specialist Firm
- Location: London
- Workload: Accounts, Bookkeeping and VAT
- Clients: Music, Entertainment and Sports
- Salary: £22,000 - £28,000
Are you a part qualified accountant looking to work within an expanding international firm that specialises in Music and Entertainment clients?
If so, our client are looking a hard working individual to deliver exceptional quality of service to a varied portfolio of clients in their accounts and business management department. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the workload of two direct reports to ensure that reporting targets are being met in a timely manner.
- Prepare financial statements for clients including statutory accounts, management accounts, tour reports and net worth statements.
- Maintain accounting records on bookkeeping softwares including Xero, VT and Quickbooks.
- Prepare self-assessment tax returns as well as corporation tax returns.
- Prepare, submit and payment of VAT returns and EC sales lists.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous practice experience, including experience managing the workload of junior staff.
- Have excellent communication skills and a high attention to detail.
- Be part qualified.
- Experience using Xero (essential) and CCH, VT, Iris and Quickbooks (preferable).
If you are seeking Business Management Semi-Senior opportunities in London, please contact Austin Rose the Public Practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.