- Firm: Music Specialist Practice
- Workload: Business Services
- Location: London, West End
- Benefits: Future opportunity to move to overseas offices, interesting client base, very social firm
- Salary: £35,000 - £60,000
Are you an experienced Business Services Assistant Manager/Manager looking for a step up in your role? Would you like a role more focused on staff and client management which offers an exciting music and entertainment client base and excellent progression opportunities?
Our client a fast growing music specialist firm with beautiful offices in the West End are looking for a Business Services Assistant Manager to join their team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- accounts and management accounts for a portfolio of clients in the music and entertainment sector. E.g. record labels, music management firms and TV production.
- managing a growing business services team
- overseeing and reviewing bookkeeping work
The successful candidate will:
- be ACCA or ICEAW Qualified
- have relevant experience in a UK practice
- have an interest in the music and entertainment sector (experience in this sector is desired but not essential)
If you are seeking Business Services Assistant Manager/Manager jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.