* Firm: Top 50 Firm
* Workload: Accounts
* Location: London
* Salary: £48,000 - £60,000
Are you looking to work for one of the most forward thinking Top 50 accountancy practices based in Central London? Would you like to work on a mixed portfolio that is tailored towards your level and experience? Are you looking for flexible working within a hybrid working structure?
If so, our client is seeking a Business Services Assistant Manager to help them to continue to develop in the coming years.
The firm are extremely well established and with a great reputation in the accountancy practice market, they make a real effort to promote a flexible and adult working environment as well as a vibrant and social culture. They are strong at progressing their c140 staff and many of their current 17 partners trained with the firm. The Firm is very supportive with a relaxed office environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for a client portfolio ensuring accurate preparation of management accounts, VAT returns, statutory accounts and a range of ad-hoc
- Accurate and timely preparation of (often complex/bespoke) management accounts and other reporting
- Bookkeeping review using a range of accounting software prepared by clients or junior members of staff
- Updating the relevant manager, director and/or partner on clients as and when appropriate
- Supervising and reviewing staff output, and providing help and guidance to more junior staff
To be considered for this position you should:
-Be ACCA qualified
-Have 4 years professional experience (preferably in a UK accounting practice)
-Sound IT skills including a thorough knowledge of Excel along with knowledge of various accounting software packages
-Be able to demonstrate good client relationship skills
This opportunity will allow you to use your initiative to contribute to the development of the firm over the coming years with good progression possible for the right candidates.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. If you are seeking Accounts Assistant Manager positions in Central London contact Austin Rose, the Accountancy Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.