- Firm: Top 30
- Workload: Management Accounts, VAT and Accounts
- Location: Central London
- Benefits: Excellent progression opportunities, growing firm, pension
- Salary: £30-42k
Are you looking for your next move up to join a strong Top 30 firm within their Business Services department? Are you ACA or ACCA qualified, looking at expanding on your current experience? If so this may be the role for you.
My client is looking for a Business Services Senior to join their growing division. Your role will entail professional day to day accounting work for a variety of clients, applying principles of accounting. You will be responsible for the preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts and VAT returns for clients. You will also assist with the preparation of annual financial statements.
You will initially assist others in the team with their clients and then will take on responsibility for a portfolio of clients under supervision of managers, directors and partners. There is the potential to progress to a more senior role in the future.
To be considered for this position you should:
- Have at least 3 years experience in a UK practice, preferably with an outsourcing division
- Have experience personally managing clients
- Fully ACA or ACCA qualified
- Must be experienced in providing an outsourcing services
- Be willing to commute to clients premises
If you are seeking Outsourcing and Accountancy jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied, please call 0203 2255 060 if you have any questions.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.