- Firm: Top 10
- Workload: Tax compliance and advisory assistance
- Clients: OMBs and multi-national groups
- Location: City of London
- Benefits: Buy/sell annual leave
- Salary: £48-75k
Are you a Business Tax Manager, or Assistant Manager, looking to join a brilliant Top 10 Firm in the City?
If so, our client, a Top 10 firm, is looking for an Assistant Manager or Manager to join their successful Business Tax team. The role will require you to deliver tax compliance and advisory assistance to a portfolio of OMBs and multi-nationals.
In this role, you will also:
- Support Partners and Directors in client work
- Manage and train junior members of the team
- Seek new business ventures for both current clients and possible new ones, enabling growth of the portfolio
- Ensure the firm’s compliance measures are followed
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be ACA/ACCA/CA qualified, or CTA qualified or QBE
- Posses significant industry or professional corporate tax experience
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Business Tax Manager jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
News & Insights