* Firm: Top 25 Firm
* Workload: Business Tax compliance and advisory assignments e.g. tax due diligence
* Location: London
* Salary: £43-53K
*Benefits: 25 days holiday. Agile working. Private medical. Enhanced parental leave
Are you a Business Tax Senior seeking to join a dynamic and commercial Top 25 firm based in Central London? Do you enjoy working with OMBs and adding value to your clients? Are you keen to gain portfolio management experience and grow rapidly into a Business Tax Assistant Manager role? If so, this role could be perfect for you!
Our client is a Top 25 firm with a strong international presence but whose core client base is entrepreneurial owner managed businesses. Their clients come from a broad range of sectors but have they have particular strength in property, retail, technology, professional services and hospitality & leisure. The firm have a presence across the South of England and offer a supportive and collaborative team environment. Meritocracy is at the heart of everything they do so this is a great firm if you are looking for rapid progression.
You will be responsible for delivering tax compliance and advisory services including working alongside the corporate finance team on tax due diligence projects and succession planning assignments. In addition you will be training and mentoring junior colleagues within the Business Tax Team.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be ATT qualified and either be CTA qualified or keen to study the qualification
- Have strong experience of business tax compliance work
- Demonstrate an aptitude towards undertaking advisory assignments
- Be comfortable managing staff and communicating directly with client
- Be comfortable using tax software, ideally Alphatax
If you are seeking Business Tax Senior roles in Central London contact Austin Rose, the Tax Specialists.