Candidate Attraction Trainee
Loughton based (easy walking distance of Central Line)
Are you seeking a challenging career within a specialist recruitment market? Would you like a role that offers you the opportunity to directly impact the success of a fast growing business?
Do you possess an eye for detail and an investigative mind-set? Would you enjoy working autonomously in generating new candidates through research and structured marketing campaigns?
A candidate attraction consultant is sought for this specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy as part of an exciting phase of expansion. Recruiting mid to senior level accountancy and finance professionals, we pride ourselves on being able to find the 'best in the market' candidates for our clients with a focus on providing a quality service and building strong, long term relationships.
You will research the market to gain an understanding of how to source the best individuals available, identifying and approaching candidates who will potentially fit our client's requirements. This is not a telesales role as it will be focused on generating candidates through social media, such as LinkedIn, and through targeted marketing campaigns. Therefore excellent written communication skills, an investigative mind-set and a professional and positive attitude are essential.
As part of the role you will also be expected to support the Office Manager in elements of administration and in taking incoming phone calls when required.
- Proactively source passive and active candidates using job boards, social media and various other candidate attraction methods
- Writing adverts, uploading them to the relevant job boards and screening all candidate applications for suitability against role requirements
- Creating marketing content and disseminating through social media channels
- Ensuring the candidate database is kept up to date and accurate
- Overseeing the quality of candidates added to the database by the Recruitment Consultants
- Managing the company website
- Supporting the Office Manager with ensuring the quality of the firm's compliance processes and assisting with reception duties
Ideally you will have some exposure to an office environment and be seeking a career rather than just a job, however no previous recruitment or finance experience is needed. The company wishes to meet bright, ambitious individuals who wish to benefit from thorough training and development to become market leading researchers in their own right.
In addition to the basic salary you will receive a quarterly bonus based on your performance and that of the company, and opportunities to take on new roles and more senior positions exist for all members of the team.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.