Our client a growing company in the property sector is seeking to recruit a CFO to take control of the company's financial operations and put the funding in place to enable growth and become a core member of the executive team. You will have a key role in deciding the strategy and direction of the business and will be tasked with bringing financial and operational excellence to the business to enable sustained growth.
The CFO will work hand in hand with the COO and CEO. You will report directly into the company founders and act as their confidant and trusted advisor, always on hand to give sound advice and provide strategic and operational leadership to ensure the effective running and expansion of the business.
You will take full control of and lead the Company's finance function, ensuring that the right people, systems, controls and processes are in place. You will be required to perform effective risk management and plan the organisation's financial strategy as well as have full responsibility to protect the company's revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth whilst being a positive force and inspiring commerciality in all situations.
The CFO will work with the Company's leadership to evolve the Company's organisational structure to meet the opportunities before it and create innovative financial planning/budgeting solutions.
Your key objectives as CFO:
- Full autonomy and control of the whole finance function of the organisation.
- Work with the COO and CEO to monitor performance and to work through any issues and to ensure the business is positioned to deliver against targets.
- Partner with the CEO and senior management team to develop new initiatives from concept through to launch and to structure commercial deals, including deal appraisal / feasibility, tax planning, legal review and due diligence.
- Identifying, assessing and developing all commercial opportunities and ensuring wider team is taking a commercial approach to decision making.
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
- To attend Executive team meetings and to continually improve management team reporting to ensure that Executive team meetings are focused on the key management information metrics that will enable continued rapid expansion of the business.
- Evaluate and model the Company's fundraising plans and capital and group structure.
- A qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/ACMA
- You have relevant professional experience in strategic, financial and operational roles in early stage, high growth environments.
- You will have an excellent, in-depth understanding and high level of confidence in the fundraising process.
- You have a strong financial background and understand what strategic financial management looks like for an early to mid-stage business.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.