Are you an experienced Assistant Manager or Manager with experience of working with charitable clients and a keen desire to build a career in this sector? Are you keen to join one of London's premier Charity auditors with an enviable reputation and client list? If so, this role could be perfect for you!
With the opportunity to manage a busy portfolio made up of a range of not-for-profit clients including large high profile charities, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of charity and not-for-profit audit clients
- Leading client meetings and providing general business advice to clients
- Other special projects, including internal audit projects
- Developing the client base through business development and supporting the tender process
- Supervision, mentoring and training staff
As the successful candidate you will:
- be ACA or ACCA qualified with experience of working with not for profit clients
- have a desire to immerse yourself in the charitable sector and support the development of the firm's offering in this sector
- be comfortable communicating with client and staff at all levels, including presenting at tenders and seminars
In exchange you will have the opportunity to develop your skill-set within one of the country's leading not for profit accountancy firms
If you are seeking Not For Profit and Charity Audit Manager jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Specialists
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.