* Firm: Top 20 Firm
* Workload: Management Accounts & Cloud Accounting
* Location: London
* Salary: £55,000 - 65,000
Are you an Outsourcing Manager looking to focus more on business development and delivery? Are you wanting to work for a Top 20 firm that prides itself on work-life balance?
Our client, a Top 20 practice in London, is looking for a high-calibre Outsourcing Manager to assist on a more operational level within their fast- growing department.
The role would be a mix of business development, project management, marketing and management accounting compliance. In return, the firm offers a clear pathway for progression to Directorship, as well as a supportive environment for an excellent work-life balance.
The successful candidate:
- Expert in cloud-based accounting packages and applications
- At least 3 years' experience working in an Outsourcing department within practice
- Proven history of winning new work and on-boarding effectively
- Competent technical knowledge of Accounting & VAT matters
If you are seeking Outsourcing Manager roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.