- Firm: Large International Firm
- Workload: Client Management, Staff Management and Outsourcing
- Location: London - West End
- Salary: £45-55k
Are you an experienced Management Accountant or Outsource Accountant seeking a Managerial role with a focus on client management, staff supervision and management accounts reviewing? Do you want to work for an exceptionally organised firm which provides a high calibre and technically strong service to their clients?
- Manage a portfolio of c50 clients including all elements of workflow, billing and quality control
- Review of management accountants and other elements such as VAT returns produced by management accountants or more junior members of staff
- Dealing with the more technical queries from the client portfolio
- Implementation of new clients
- Management of and delegation to junior staff
The successful candidate for this Client Manager role must have the following qualities/skills:
- Experience of reviewing completed management accounts files
- Accountancy Practice experience in the UK
- Excellent client management skills
- Experience in overseeing assignments and in the delegation and supervision of staff
- Fluency in either German or Italian is beneficial but not essential
If you are seeking Management Accounts Manager jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.