- Firm: Top 100 Firm
- Mixed Workload: 75% Accounts and 25% Audit
- Location: Harrow
- Clients: Broad and complex mix of OMBs and SMEs
Are you an accounts focused Supervisor or Manager seeking a role with more autonomy, client exposure and potential for progression?
Our client, a Top 100 Firm with an impressive client base currently require a Client Manager to manage a portfolio of the firms larger and more complex clients. You will also manage a team including a Senior and Juniors and be involved in the whole range of managing from appraisals to training, advice on studies and recruitment.
This is a great role that offers both greater client exposure and scope for progression to partnership. You will be responsible for effectively managing the WIP and billings of the portfolio also.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified with at least 3 years PQE
- Have a general practice background within a UK accountancy firm
- Have the ability to work autonomously and comfortable working in a pressurised environment.
- Be determined to progress your career in a practice environment and be comfortable liaising with high calibre clients on a daily basis.
- Demonstrable evidence of managing your own client portfolio.
If you are looking for General Practice jobs in North West London, please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.