Are you a Client Services Manager, specialising in Accounts & Audit, looking to take the next step in your career at a leading Accountancy firm based in Beaconsfield? Are you keen to manage a team of Seniors and Trainees?
Our client, a leading accountancy firm based in Beaconsfield, are looking for a Client Services Manager to join them, and take on the management of a small team, comprised of Seniors and Trainees. You will work closely with the partners, contributing to the direction of the company, whilst overseeing the development of the team below you.
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACCA/ACA Qualified, with 3 years of post-qualified experience
- Able to, and experienced with managing a team, ideally trainees and seniors
- Thoroughly experienced in a similar practice environment
In return, the client will offer:
- Professional development, supporting progression towards a more senior level
- Hybrid working
- An extensive list of company benefits
If you are seeking Client Service Manager roles in Beaconsfield contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.