Cloud Accountant - Top 50 Firm - Essex
- Firm: Regional Office - Top 50 Firm
- Workload: Accounts, MA, Cloud Migration
- Clients: Agriculture, Media, Technology
- Location: Essex
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, full study support
- Salary: £25-£35K
Are you a Cloud Accounting specialist ready to take on your next role with a top 40 firm at their local office in Essex?
Our client is a top 50 firm with offices spanning across the UK, providing a full scope of accountancy service to their UK as well as international clients. They are currently looking for a tech savvy experienced Accountant to join their Essex office. The role will involve assisting with the process of transfer and implementation of cloud based accounting systems for their clients. In a large part the role will be client facing and will involve regular visits on clients' site.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of management accounts and VAT returns
- Demonstrating benefits of using cloud accounting systems and advising them on the best use of those
- On-boarding clients, data migration and provision of ongoing consultancy service on technical issues
- Providing internal and external training on cloud based systems
- Undertake regular CPD sessions
The successful candidate needs to:
- AAT/ACA/ACCA qualified or QBE
- Minimum 2 years' experience working within UK accountancy practice
- Extensive knowledge and experience using cloud based systems
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with colleagues at all levels
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration or call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further.
If you are seeking Cloud Accounting jobs in Essex contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.