- Firm: National Accountancy Firm
- Workload: Bookkeeping, Management Accounts and Stat Accounts
- Clients: Retail, media, property, and charities to name a few!
- Location: Stevenage
- Salary: £20,000 - £28,000
Are you a Bookkeeper looking to take on statutory accounts within your role? Are you keen to progress within a national accountancy firm whilst still retaining the benefits of a close knit team? If so, this may be the role for you.
As part of the continued growth of the outsourcing team based in Stevenage, our client are looking to recruit someone at an Accounts Semi-Senior level. With a strong background in bookkeeping, the role will offer a mix of bookkeeping, management accounts and stat accounts.
You will have the opportunity to take on your own portfolio of clients and act in a strong client-facing role.
The successful candidate should:
- Have a strong bookkeeping background within an Accountancy Practice
- Be confident in using Cloud Accounting Software
- Be able to work under minimal supervision
- Demonstrate solid communication skills, interacting at all levels of organisation
If you are seeking Bookkeeping or Accounts Semi-Senior jobs in Stevenage contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.