Our client, a high profile design studio, is looking to recruit an experienced Project Cost Accountant to focus on project costings and tracking. Reporting to the MD of this business, the successful candidate will be providing reliable financial information to ensure strategic commercial decisions can be made.
- reporting on multiple projects and providing the MD with monthly cash flow, revenue and project performance reports
- maintaining and developing systems to track the financial elements for projects including project expenditure reports
- presenting fee proposals to prospective clients alongside the MD and managing re-negotiation due to project variance or duration
- track hours and raise monthly invoices where hourly charging agreements are in place
- be an experienced project, cost or management accountant with strong project experience
- ideally have knowledge of Sage 50
- have a strong commercially focused background with knowledge of standard contract terms
- be comfortable working to deadlines in a fluid business environment
- have knowledge of the project structure in a client/consultant business environment
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Project Cost Accounting jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Accountancy Recruitment Specialists.