* Firm: Top 10 Firm
* Workload: Company Secretarial
* Location: Guildford
Are you a Company Secretarial Administrator looking for an exciting opportunity to work within a top 10 firm close to home? Are you seeking a firm that is offering a permanent hybrid working model that will allow you work from home for at least half of the week? Would you like study support for your ICSA qualification?
Our client, a Top 10 Firm are seeking an Company Secretarial Associate to work in their Guildford office. You will assist in providing company secretarial services to client companies including compliance tasks, along with associated administrative tasks.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and reviewing as required all relevant documentation
- Understanding client requirements and responding efficiently and effectively to requests
- Reflect the firm's policies and standards and promote the brand wherever possible
- Being aware of fee levels, work in progress and recovery rates for the client portfolio
The successful candidate will:
- Be a part or newly qualified member of the Chartered Governance Institute (formerly ICSA) or have some company secretarial compliance knowledge and be willing to study the ICSA
- Be competent at relevant computer applications, Excel, Word and Blueprint
- Demonstrate basic technical and analytical skills
If you are seeking Company secretarial roles in Guildford contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.