- Firm: Top 20 Firm
- Workload: Company Secretarial Services
- Location: City of London
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Are you a Company Secretarial Executive looking for an exciting opportunity to work within a top 20 firm?
Our client, a Top 20 Firm are seeking a Company Secretarial Executive to work in their City office. Reporting to a Director, this role's purpose will include dealing with the formation of new companies and LLPs for Clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
Company Secretarial Services
- Preparing and filing annual returns, other Companies House forms and statutory compliance documentation
- Communications with Companies House by email and telephone
- Scanning correspondence and other documentation received, and filing electronically in an internal document management system
Formation of new companies
- Receiving instructions and processing electronic formations of Limited Companies and LLPs using Diligent Blueprint software.
- Liaising with clients to obtain details required for appointment as Company Directors/LLP Members.
Companies House and other Searches
- Search and download documents from Companies House Database and other information sources
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum 4 years` experience in a Company Secretarial environment
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Companies Act 2006 and Company Law generally
- Have experience and understanding with working in a partnership environment
- Have experience of Microsoft office including Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Have experience of using a Company Secretarial database, preferably (but not essential) Blueprint by Diligent Entities
- Be ICSA part qualified (useful but not essential)
If you are seeking Company sectarial roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.