Are you a Corporate Finance TS Senior Manager/AD looking for your next promotion? Or are you currently a TS Director ready for your next challenge? If so, this could be the role for you?
Our client is a Top 10 firm, and their Bristol team is looking for an experienced TS Director to join the team and help it grow using strong business development. Focusing mainly on large corporate clients, and OMB's, you will be providing TS for financial investors, banks, private equity, and other funders. This role is sector agnostic focusing on both buy and sell side, with deals ranging between c£5m-£100m
This is a great opportunity for someone who's managed people, loves dealing with clients and wants to gain exposure in leading their own larger deals and projects.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Managing multiple deals at a time, lead scoping meetings and prepare formal reports to include your recommendations for the client.
- Assuming responsibility for larger projects
- Managing the corporate team and supporting junior colleagues with their projects to ensure timely delivery.
- Scoping, business development and strategy in order to grow existing and new service lines.
As the successful candidate you will have;
- Worked in transaction services for a period of time to be a go to expert in your area.
- Managed people and have good attention to project delivery.
- Previous business development experience
If you are seeking Transaction Services roles in Bristol contact Austin Rose, the Corporate Finance Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.