Are you a newly qualified auditor or accountant looking to make a move into a broad Corporate Finance role? Would you like to report directly to a Partner in order to gain a hands on approach to you traning? If so, this role will be perfect you.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Buckinghamshire's leading independent accounting firms as a Corporate Finance Executive. This could be commutable from NW London. This is a rare role in terms of its breadth of advisory assignments and exposure to working on the entire assignment at such an early stage of your career. Suited to a proactive and commercially minded newly qualified, there is no expectation that you have had advisory experience but a strong client-facing and project management skill-set would be ideal.
In this role you will:
- Support projects such as acquisitions, disposals, corporate restructurings, due diligence, valuations, and fund raising.
- Help prepare forensic accounting reports including loss quantification, business valuation and matrimonial disputes.
- Prepare corporate finance bid/proposal documents and related documentation: research relevant information and prepare documents for Partner review.
- Build good rapport with the clients, with a clear understanding of client expectations.
- Agree assignment budgets with the Partner as work commences, regular monitoring of progress against budget and feedback to the Partner.
As the successful candidate you will have;
- Recently qualified (ACA or ACCA), or be due to qualify
- Good technical and communication skills
- The capability to manage your own time, and work key Partners in other areas of the business
If you are seeking a Corporate Finance role in Buckinghamshire contact Austin Rose, the Corporate Finance Recruitment Specialists
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.