* Firm: Top 10
* Workload: Corporate Finance
* Location: London (City)
* Benefits: Excellent progression, strong work-life balance
* Salary: £47,000-£52,000
Would you enjoy working as a Corporate Finance Executive in a Top 10 Firm? Would you like to be involved in the lifecycle of a range of transactions?
Our client is a Top 10 Firm are seeking a Corporate Finance Executive to join their London office. In this role you will be assisting clients on issues relating to supporting and advising them through the lifecycle of their business: funding, buying, growing, and selling.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting members of the CF team to enable them to provide strategic and technical advice and guidance to clients regarding acquisitions, disposals, and other M&A transactions
- Creating and reviewing financial models to assist in the evaluation of the business and prospects for a client, and the potential returns of a transaction
- Preparing and monitoring schedules and timetables for transactions
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be ACA qualified or have relevant corporate finance qualifications
- Have experience working within UK accountancy practice
- Have a strong academic background
- Demonstrate interest in OMBs and SMEs and the markets in which they operate
If you are seeking Corporate Finance Executive jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.