Are you looking to gain experience from a Top 20 firm, with a genuine interest in corporate finance, valuation, IFRS and due diligence? If so this may be the role for you.
You will be working within the Corporate Finance team of a Top 20 Firm, supporting them in an analyst/executive role. The role will include involvement in a range of transactions including mergers and acquisitions, corporate takeovers, market admissions, valuations, due diligence and business planning. There will also be opportunities to become involved with clients at a senior level.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Financial Modelling: Forecasting, Discounting, Feasibility Study, Cash Flow Modelling and analysis of Balance Sheet and P& L.
- Financial Due Diligence
- Preparation of Business Plans
- Company valuations including discounted cash flow and comparable company analysis.
- Industry research and articulate opinions on investment opportunities.
- Preparation of prospectuses & Information Memoranda
- Reporting Accountant assignments for IPO's & listings
- Takeover Code Assignments
As the successful candidate you will:
- be ACA/ACCA qualified, with first time passes
- Have at least 1 year experience in corporate finance
- have the ability to work autonomously whilst managing a number of jobs at once
- be comfortable in report writing, using clear and concise English
- have strong communication skills
If you are seeking corporate finance roles in London, contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.