* Firm: Top 20
* Workload: Corporate Finance
* Location: Tunbridge Wells
* Salary: £40,000-£45,000
Would you enjoy working as a Corporate Finance Executive in a Top 20 Firm? This excellent role is based in Kent as part of the firm's strong Corporate Finance Team.
In this role, you would prepare financial due diligence reports in regards to:
- Bank pre-lending reviews
- Corporate acquisition
- Private equity acquisitions
In addition, you would be involved in:
- Report writing
- Financial modelling
- M&A analysis
- Investigating, formulating and assisting in presentations/sales pitches for new business
- Liaising with clients, funders and intermediaries
The successful candidate will:
- Have an audit background
- Possess some transaction services or corporate finance experience or a strong interest in, and enthusiasm for, Corporate Finance
- At least a 2:1 degree
- Possess a full UK driving licence and a car
If you are seeking Corporate Finance jobs in Kent contact Austin Rose, the Accountancy Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.