Do you have 2+ years Corporate Finance experience from a CF/PE boutique or accounting/consulting firm?
Are you ACA, ACCA OR ICAS Qualified?
Would an opportunity with a digital/ eCommerce corporate finance specialist appeal?
Our client is Corporate Finance Boutique in Central London.
The team is growing rapidly and have carved out a series of high profile transactions, and excellent reputation, across the ecommerce and technology space.
They are now looking to appoint an additional member to join the team at Senior Associate level.
Working on a range of M&A and private placement transactions from origination to completion, You will benefit from joining a genuine sector specialist and have support from a small but high quality team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Detailed financial modelling, forecasting and analysis, including valuation and assessing the financial impact of transactions
- Preparation of marketing materials and other documentation including information memorandum, management presentations, valuation analysis, buyer profiling and sector research
- Managing clients and their projects
- Interacting with investors/acquirers on client projects
- Delivering execution of the highest quality
We would like to hear from you if have:
- ACA, ACCA, ICAS OR CFA Qaulification
- Qaulified in circa 2012
- At least 2 years' M&A experience
- Advanced Microsoft skills, particularly financial modelling in Excel and presentation skills with PowerPoint
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.