Are you an experienced M&A advisor with strong analysis experience? Do you want to move into more autonomous role with a large element of cross-border work?
Our client is an international corporate finance advisory, with an enviable client list and a high level of cross-border work. Due to continued expansion, they now require a Corporate Finance Manager to join their London team.
Duties will include;
- Assist management in leading M&A and engagements
- Conduct financial analysis
- Deliver buyer and seller long / shortlisting
- Project manage M&A transactions
- Assist with deal structuring and contract negotiations
- Lead deal origination work
Applicants will possess relevant experience as an M&A advisor.
They will be able to manage and deliver a range of M&A projects from start to finish, and build effective working relationships with multiple stakeholders.
Please apply online for immediate consideration or contact Iain Johnson to discuss further.
For more Corporate Finance jobs in London, contact Austin Rose, the Corporate Finance recruitment specialists.