Are you a Corporate Finance Assistant Manager or Manager seeking a move to a firm where you can manage an entire deal from initial scoping to client ready reports? Are you seeking a team where you can work on both TS and M&A on deals/projects? If so, this could be the role for you!
Our client is a Top 20 firm and their Manchester team is growing fast. Focusing mainly on buy side deals for their UK clients. You will be supporting financial investors, banks and other funders. You will also be helping develop new client relationships by participating in networking events and business development activities alongside deal origination initiatives.
You will gain exposure to mergers and acquisitions, management buy-outs, fund raising, re-financing, financial modelling, due diligence reviews, strategic reviews and raising investments in the UK mid-market. This really is an all round role, which will give you great exposure to the mid-market.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Managing deals, generally £2m-100m and buy-side focused, working with a number of substantial firms and Private Equity funds.
- Project managing transactions to ensure the deal processes are fulfilled
- Undertaking detailed research on companies, associated sectors and identifying potential transactions and potential investors/buyers
- Responsibility for project risk, issues and billing/cost recovery
As the successful candidate you will be expected to have;
- Worked in Corporate Finance M&A for at least 2 years
- Have a strong understanding of typical mid-market deal structures
- An industry relevant qualification e.g ACA. However, exceptions can be made for candidates with significant experience
- Have financial due diligence experience to support Private Equity and corporate entities looking at buy side opportunities
If you are seeking Corporate Finance Manager roles in Manchester contact Austin Rose, the Corporate Finance Recruitment Specialists
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.