- Firm: Top 10
- Clients: FTSE/AIM listed organisations
- Location: West End, London
- Salary: £55-70k
Are you a Corporate Finance Accountant or Audit Manager with strong report writing skills? Do you want to further you career in a Top 10 practice?
Our client, a Top 10 practice, are recruiting for a newly created position for a Corporate Finance Manager. The role will provide the opportunity to work with an impressive client list including FTSE/AIM listed organisations .
You will also assist in the management of the Corporate Finance department, working closely with senior members across a broad range of corporate finance projects.
The ideal candidate will either have previous experience of capital market transactions including M&A, lead advisory, and valuations. Alternatively, our client is also open to hearing from those coming from Audit backgrounds, with strong report writing skills and a demonstrable interest in Corporate Finance/Capital markets.
Your workload will comprise:
- Conducting due diligence, financial projections reviews, company valuations and business planning
- Attending client meetings and pitches
- Working with junior staff and aiding with general and technical queries
- Business development and marketing including researching business proposals to potential new clients
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Corporate Finance jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.