* Firm: Top 20 Firm
* Workload: Transaction Services
* Location: London
* Benefits: Competitive salary. Excellent bonus. Great work-life balance.
Are you looking to join a busy and growing Transaction Services team that will allow you to have a great deal of impact on the future direction of the service line as well as an open route for progression? Are you seeking a role where you can work on a range of deal sizes from £5m to £300m?
Our client, a Top 20 Firm based in London are seeking a Transaction Services Manager due to significant growth in both the quantity and size of their transactions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking project responsibility for individual due diligence projects
- Participating in the confirmation of scope of field work and preparing fee budgets
- Leading teams to complete analysis and drafting of appropriate reports for review by the Partner/Director
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Have 3+ years of experience within Transaction Services
- Demonstrate experience within audit before specialising in Corporate Finance
If you are seeking Transaction Services Manager roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.