Do you enjoy deal origination? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a Top Tier firm, in a newly created role, that will let you lead the origination for its successful Corporate Finance Division? If so, this could be the role for you?
Our client, a Top Tier Accounting firm, based in the City, have enjoyed substantial growth and are looking to take it to the next level. They are looking for an ambitious candidate to help grow their offering, with their existing Private Equity and OMB client's, along with generating new business pipelines.
As this is a new role, you'll need to be comfortable hitting the ground running. This will be because you will have sufficient previous experience dealing with C-Suite across the CF space and know how to network and generate new business.
Responsibilities will include;
- Setting up the Origination process, flow and recommendations on how best to deliver the key objectives.
- Liaising with the various service lines and identifying opportunities to the grow the CF pipeline.
- Preparing and supporting the delivery of pitches in all areas of the new business life cycle, including tender and proposal preparation and engaging Partners and subject matter experts as required
The successful candidate will have:
- A good understanding of TS, M&A, Valuations
- Previous experience of Business to Business networking
- Experience on hit revenue sales, and other KPI's
If you are seeking Corporate Finance Origination roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Corporate Finance Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.